Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday 7 January

Today started out as an average day but ended up as something totally different. After completing my compulsory 1 hour of individual band practice I wanted to head home as soon as possible. I was tired after a long day at school and looked forward to getting back. The holidays are over, time to face the grim reality of life.(sigh) And so I eagerly waited for the bus to arrive. This young man suddenly came out of nowhere and sat beside me. He looked weird. It was as if something was wrong whith him. He kept looking at me. Come to think about it I think he's insane. He started asking me for my waterbottle adn went on to ask questions like"Can I follow you home." I was seriously freaked out. I mean who in the right mind would ask these kind of questions. What was he trying to do? I mean I know that there men who "like" young boys. But that was seriously way out of context. I mean if he wanted to do anything funny wouldn't he have started it off differently. Nobody comes to you and asks to follow you home just like that. The bus was a lifesaver. He might have been insane. That would have been a perfectly logical explanation. His action was also 'random' in a way. Maybe he knew about my blog. Whatever the case, I pray I don't meet him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment