Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Reading Programme Homework

2 weeks that's how loing I have been stuck inhere. I was able to endure it all. All the beatings and torture. But today was different. How were they able to find out? How could they possibly have? I have never told anyone about this except Julia. But she couldn't have told them. I know her. She would never tell them anything. It must have been the thought police's doing.

One thing led to another in today's torture session. They had come to know about my worst fear and they had used it, rather effectively. I can't bear it. I can withstand the beating's, the stretching of limbs until the point of breaking. I can handle anything. Except them. Anything but those things. Those vile and despicable creatures. RATS. My very knees tremble at the mere mention of that creature.

And worse part of it all was that they used it against me. The shut my hea din a cage filled to the brim with rats! Oh, the pain, the agony. I still can't shake my mind off it. I still remember. One was crawling across my face and theother was biting the back of my head. No! I can't take it anymore. I'll tell them tomorrow. Tell them I believe in Big Brother, in his teachings in his ideas. I love you Big Brother. Free me from this wretched state. Long live the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment