Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Readin Programme Homework

Today is the day I go on trial. Trial for what! For being accused of being a witch! Trying to kill my sweet baby girl. Oh how dare they accuse me of this. I will not stand for this. I have been a good servant. All my life I have served this family. And they still dare to suspect me. I would never harm such a little girl. Never!

The punishment for such things is death. I don;t want to die. Poor tituba does not want to die. The only way out of thiss is to confess. But confess to what! Lies! Crimes I didn't commit. I am very sad. After this I am going back to my home town. No more being in these western countries. No more. I have had enough. Enough of this nonsense.

But what if I don't clear my name? What if they accuse me of witchcraft.Ohh. Tituba is not liking this . Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment